Christmas Awards 2011

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Interview with Riane Lasair


Riane's book has been reviewed on here!

Tell us a little about yourself – Well I’m a single mother of one, living outside Seattle WA. I am an avid reader and writer and love my work.


What do you write?
Mainly I write whatever comes to mind but I would say its paranormal, sci-fi erotica lol.

Why do you write?
I write because the stories keep coming and won’t leave me alone until I put them down on paper. It’s just the way it is.

What are you writing now?
Right now I'm working on a ménage paranormal. The rest you will just have to wait and see.

What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
Mostly I wear sweats or shorts when I’m around the house, jeans when I absolutely have to leave the house.

Are you in love? Have you ever been?
I’m not in love now, have I ever been? That’s debatable lol, but I would like to think so.

Do you have a dream lover – and what does he look like?
I’ve had many dream lovers lol, each and every one of them has dark hair and dark eyes. Don’t know where it came from its just always been that way so I don’t question.

What kind of comfort food do you like best?
Japanese food is my favourite but when I need comfort food its Oreo cookies and BBQ potato chips lol.

What makes you laugh? Cry?
Cry is easy. The movie the colour purple and movies that have a lot of drama in it. Laughter? That’s harder because I enjoy so many types of funny movies. Anime, comedies even some cheesy horrors give me a giggle.

What do you do to amuse yourself when not working?
I read, anything romance I can get my hands on, watch Anime movies, play video games

What is it in a man or woman that turns you on? The clean version please!
There has to be strength, of body as well as convictions. He has to be able to have a lot of patience because frankly I can be cranky at times lol.

What do you hate about life?
The useless destruction that one person can do to another and to the planet. People just don’t understand that we all have to live here and ones views aren’t right or wrong, just different.

What do you hope to achieve in life and when will you know that you have been a success?
It’s an ongoing process. When someone reads one of my books and they’ve enjoyed it then I know I’ve been a success. Then it’s on to the next book.

What are you going to write next?
I have several works in progress and that’s all I’m gonna say lol, gotta keep people guessing.

No comments: