Christmas Awards 2011

Friday 20 July 2007

Interview for Roxanne Wells


Tell us a little about yourself
Well I grew up in California, I have a few chicklits running around and Adonis is my husband. I’m 5’7’’ …oh not that much detail. LOL sorry. Let’s see… something interesting about me? The jeopardy theme is playing. I love to travel and write about the places I’ve visited in the stories I create.

What do you write?
I just started writing erotic romance this year on a dare to myself. I giggled at the first sexy scene I wrote but after the first scene of incredible sexy with two men (AS YOU WISH) coming soon to Mardi Gras, I was okay with it and figured, Hey this is pretty good.

Why do you write?
I write as a hobby. It’s entertaining and I like to throw in a bit of comedy here and there. Laughter is a healing and sometimes life gets too serious.

What are you writing now?
I just finished Masterpiece releasing on the 27th of July with Dark Eden Press and I’m thinking Cowboys are in my future for my next story.

What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
I wear my red gown a lot accompanied by a white boa. My kids think I’m a freak but if they had only seen a Mae West movie I’d be their hero. Okay fine, I’ll tell the truth. I wear sweats and tank tops. Shhesh, the gown was more exciting.

Are you in love? Have you ever been?
Yes, Adonis is my husband. We dress up sometimes in togas and I feed him grapes. He feeds me something else, but…oh too much again..I’ll stop there. **smiling**

Do you have a dream lover – and what does he look like?
Yeah two of Adonis. See my cover for Masterpiece.

What kind of comfort food do you like best?
California rolls and Rocky Road ice cream. NO, not together, yuck.

What makes you laugh? Cry?
A funny movie. When people die in movies. Titanic was awful! Adonis had to pick me up and drag me out of the theatre. Three times. Why I went back for more is beyond me.

What do you do to amuse yourself when not working?
LOL! See above where it says Adonis and grapes.

What is it in a man or woman that turns you on? The clean version please!
Women don’t turn me on, but in men…his smile, teeth. A man with beautiful teeth takes good care of himself.

What do you hate about life?
Death. The unknown about the afterlife. Oh and when I ride my bike and swallow a bug.

What do you hope to achieve in life and when will you know that you have been a success?
When my kids don’t five dollar me to death. I’m picking off fives faster than the money tree can grow them back. Can you say Chuck E. Cheese..hey that was my first job!

What are you going to write next?
Cowboys…that aim to please.

No comments: