Christmas Awards 2011

Thursday 8 November 2007

Interview With Tara Greenbaum

Interview With Tara Greenbaum
Tell us a little about yourself

I live in Florida with my husband, two little boys, and two dachshunds. I used to be an elementary school teacher. Now I’m a stay-at-home-mom. I’m on the PTA board at my boy’s school. I write as much as possible while chauffeuring my boys to karate, soccer, basketball and cub scouts.

What do you write?
Contemporary romance


Why do you write?
I love the escape from reality

What are you writing now?
I’m writing a young adult

What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
Comfy clothes around the house. I try to be presentable at the school. :0)

Are you in love? Have you ever been?
I’ve been married for 11 ½ years and I still very much love the boy.

Do you have a dream lover – and what does he look like?
Oooooh yes! A hunky Navy SEAL.

What kind of comfort food do you like best?
Salty chips

What makes you laugh? Cry?
My kids make me laugh and . . . cry

What do you do to amuse yourself when not working?
I love to read and watch mindless TV

What is it in a man or woman that turns you on? The clean version please!
I love a guy to be a “guy” Flannel shirts, blue jeans, baseball hat. Masculinity turns me way on.

What do you hate about life?
Anything that brings you from a happy mood

What do you hope to achieve in life and when will you know that you have been a success?
I want to look back and say. . .WOW! What a ride. I will feel successful when my boys are happy, successful adults

What are you going to write next?
The sequal to my young adult :0)
http://taragreenbaum.com/

No comments: