Christmas Awards 2011

Monday 11 February 2008

Interview with Savannah Chase




Savannah Chase is our featured author this week

Tell us a little about yourself…
I have been writing for over twelve years now. When I am not writing books I love writing songs (lyrics).When I dream I tend to dream big.


What do you write?
I write romance and erotica, but I tend not to stick to one genre. I love writing contemporary, fantasy, paranormal. My favourite has to be paranormal, especially vampires.


Why do you write?
Writing is a part of me. I have always loved to do it. It’s my way to express myself. I have a wild imagination and writing always gives me the chance to get my ideas, thoughts and everything else out there. What I can’t express by talking I can surely express through my writing.

What are you writing now?
Currently I’m working on a book called Kisses To Die For. It’s a paranormal. I’m also working on a contemporary novella. Those are just two from the current twenty-six I have in the works.


What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
I feel most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. For special occasions I will dress up sexier. I love dressing up when needed. What woman doesn’t?


Are you in love? Have you ever been?
No I’m not in love and I have never been in love. Not yet. My story book hero hasn’t come my way yet


Do you have a dream lover – and what does he look like?
I don’t have a dream lover. To me a dream lover is someone who respects me and loves me just as much as I respect and love them. All I know is that he has to be kind and independent. Someone who I can see a future with. I will say that I think tattoos are sexy.



What kind of comfort food do you like best?
Reese’s Peanut Butter cups or cookies and cream ice cream.


What makes you laugh? Cry?
My family and friends make me laugh. Some of them have such a sense of humour that from the laughter I will have tears in my eyes. When it comes to crying, it can be many different things, even something unexpected that touches my heart.


What do you do to amuse yourself when not working?
I love listening to music, reading and watching movies. I’m also a huge fan of going to live concerts. I love listening to live music.


What is it in a man or woman that turns you on? The clean version please!
The clean version, well...I would have to say a man’s personality.


What do you hate about life?
I don’t hate life; I do hate the fact that there is so much suffering going on and so much hatred in today’s society.


What do you hope to achieve in life and when will you know that you have been a success?
I want to be able to write for the rest of my life and live a life with very little stress. I want to break into the print market and to be able to walk into a book store and see my work on the shelves.


What are you going to write next?
I have a paranormal series that I have started that I would love to finish this year or at least finish most of it. I have a lot to occupy me for a very very long time.

1 comment:

Savannah Chase said...

It was an honor to be interviewed. I really enjoyed myself and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this interview.