Christmas Awards 2011

Monday 3 September 2007

Interview for Jade Twilight


Tell us a little about yourself
My name is Jade Twilight, I live in Upstate New York with my husband, 3 year old daughter, and three Guinea Pigs Rico, Dee Dee and Gunther. I've made up stories since I was little and my mother says I've been writing since I could put a pen to paper. Reading and writing were an escape from the mundane world. I've always been fascinated by vampires, werewolves, and the paranormal. When I was little I loved fairy tails, when I got older it was the Goosebumps books by R.L.Stine. Then one day I found the Romance section of the library and I was lost. Books where and are my favorite thing in the world, next to my daughter that is. In high school I volunteered in both my school library and public. Everyone said I'd grow up to be a librarian, which is a job I would love, but I have to say writing is so much better.

What do you write?
Paranormal Romance
Fantasy Romance
Erotic Romance


Why do you write?
I just have to. It's this werid need, I guess it's a writer's thing.



What are you writing now?
A little of this and a little of that.


What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
Comfy ones, around the house boxer shorts and my hubby tee-shirts. Outside jeans and tee-shirt

Are you in love? Have you ever been?
Yes! I'd have to be in order to deal with my hubby. lol

Do you have a dream lover – and what does he look like?
Of course doesn't every one. Tall, dark and handsome with a good sense of humor.

What kind of comfort food do you like best?
Fried Chicken, and Toffee Church bars. What a combo.


What makes you laugh? Cry?
This is a hard one. Books, Music, and Movies. I guess.

What do you do to amuse yourself when not working?
Play with my Daughter, watch TV with my hubby, monkey with the computer, & trying to learn new things.

What is it in a man or woman that turns you on? The clean version please!
A sense of Humor, and a gentleness about him. Oh and I really like romance, old fashion romance.

What do you hate about life?
Stress! I hate Stress more than anything.

What do you hope to achieve in life and when will you know that you have been a success?
A book in print. When I can walk into a book store and buy it or at least pick it up and go "Hey, I wrote this."

What are you going to write next?
I have a fantasy/Erotic Romance I'm working on and a Paranormal Novel.

Looking forward to reading your new book, Jade!

No comments: