Christmas Awards 2011

Monday 3 September 2007

Interview with Cassie Exline


Tell us a little about yourself (Cassie Exline)


What do you write? Erotic romance, contemporary, humour, & mysteries.


Why do you write? It's my passion. Just like breathing, if I want to survive, I must write.


What are you writing now? Finishing Confessions of a Murderer and working with another author on a short story.


What kind of clothes do you like to wear? Comfy – shorts & t-shirt or jeans & t-shirt


Are you in love? Have you ever been? Very in love. Have been a couple different times, but think hubby is here to stay. Besides the kids are used to their father.


Do you have a dream lover – and what does he look like? Oh yes, a dream lover who does and says all the right things and presses all the right buttons at the perfect moment. And the stamina he has! Wowsie! It's strange though, because he looks like my hubby. Dark wavy hair, blue eyes, buff bod and strong arms.


What kind of comfort food do you like best? popcorn


What makes you laugh? Cry? Just about anything will make me laugh. Don't ever fall in front of me. I'll help you up, but I'll be laughing the entire time. I love to laugh and enjoy making people laugh. As for cry, tears roll at sad movies, touching moments, even Oprah shows or Dr. Phil shows, and of course, when missing my children who are away from home.


What do you do to amuse yourself when not working? If I'm not writing or emailing or networking, you'll find me either curled up on the sofa watching Murder, She Wrote or playing computer games. Give me Jessica Fletcher or a good game of Text Twist.


What is it in a man or woman that turns you on? The clean version please! His eyes. But a man's voice can make me melt. On the phone once, while listening to my sweetie talk, I ... oh that's right, clean version. Let me put it this way it was a wonderful conversation and I was exhausted by the time we hung up.

What do you hate about life? Unreliability. People or things. If we're to meet at 6 p.m., be there. If I turn the switch to start an appliance or car – then start.

What do you hope to achieve in life and when will you know that you have been a success? My goal has been to write and be published. I've done that. I've made it baby!

What are you going to write next? An erotic mystery. Sexy and scary. And I’ve been dying to try my hand at time travel. Let my imagination soar. Life doesn't get much better than that. Oh, and plan to write five flashes for a festival, a story about peaches, and something for Halloween. Outside of that, I don't know. Christmas?

No comments: