Christmas Awards 2011

Monday 11 February 2008

Bid For Love


Savannah has two books coming out later this year with Dark Eden Press
Love Is More Dangerous than Revenge
Special Delivery

She also has two short stories at Pink chair diaries
Perfect View and
A Naughty Secret Santa




Savannah Chase/Bid for Love/Dark Eden Press/Ebook/38pages

Nico, Audrey and Fran meet once a week at a café to discuss their love life, but for Nico it just isn't happening. Can the girls persuade her to bid at the Valentine's auction for the man she really likes?

Jeff has been picked as one of ten of New York's sexiest bachelors. What will happen when they both visit a speed-dating club? Maybe Nico will have to wait for Valentine's Day?

This is a sexy, very enjoyable read. A love story that is exactly right for Valentine's Day and lonely hearts. Five red roses, Linda


This is Savannah's first book and I think it is an excellent start to what I hope will be a long career.

1 comment:

Savannah Chase said...

Thank you for such an amazing review. I'm truly happy that you enjoyed my book. I look forward to you reviewing my future releases.